Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Top Albums/Songs of 2007

I think I quite enjoyed 2007 musically. My top three albums of all time are of course Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Taal and Saathiya. Nothing has yet changed this but here are some songs from this year that I will continue to listen to beyond 2007.

Top Albums/Songs of 2007
1) Namastey London (Kya Yehi Pyar Hai, Main Jahaan Rahoon, Viraaniya, etc)
2) Life in a Metro (In Dino, Alvida, O Meri Jaan)
3) Jab We Met (Aaoge Jab Tum, Mauja Mauja, Tum Se Hi, Yeh Ishq Hai)
4) Anwar (Mithoon: Maula Mere Maula, Javeda Zindagi)
5) Saawariya (Jab Se Tere Naina, Yoon Shabnami, Masha-Allah, Saawariya)


These were good as well. I want to say that Guru initially was in the top five but had to be moved to an Honorable Mention once I realized Jab We Met was that amazing.

Honorable Mentions:
Awarapan (To Phir Aao, Tera Mera Rishta), Delhii Heights (Tere Bin), Cheeni Kum (Jaane Do), Guru (Ay Hairathe, Terre Bina)

1 comment:

Hemant said...

Some suggestion for you for 2007 movies
Blue Umbrella
Cheeni kum