Saturday, July 16, 2005

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince **SPOILER WARNING**


I was so happy to get my hands on the book.
I needed to know what was to go down.

I finished the book and I cried for an hour after I read that Dumbeldore was killed by Snape.

What going to happen next? I can't wait till Book 7 comes out.
Of course, people have started to ask me when it will come out. Like I coordinate these things.
Couple of questions I had:

  • Is Snape really on Dumdeldore's side?
  • Has Dumbeldore really died??...I know he died and people tend not to come back from the dead in Rowling's world but I grew up on Soap Operas and "People never really die!!" in Soap Operas.
  • Who do those final initials belong to?
  • What will happen to Ron/Hermoine & Harry/Ginny?
  • Will Parvati get a bigger role, her role keeps diminishing?

No comments: