Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Important Questions for Harry Potter Book 7

In my mind, the questions JK Rowling can't answer are the ones that are important.
So here they are questions that she didn't want to answer from the Mugglenet/Leaky Cauldron interview:

ES: What would Dumbledore see?
JKR: I can't answer that.

ES: What would Dumbledore's Boggart be?
JKR: I can't answer that either, but for theories you should read 6 again. There you go.

MA: R.A.B.
JKR: Ohhh, good.
JKR: No, I'm glad! Yes?
MA: Can we figure out who he is, from what we know so far?
JKR: Do you have a theory?
MA: We've come up with Regulus Black.
JKR: Have you now?
MA: Uh-oh.
JKR: Well, I think that would be, um, a fine guess.
MA: And perhaps, being Sirius's brother, he had another mirror -
JKR: [drums fingers on soda can]
MA: Does he have the other mirror, or Sirius's mirror -
JKR: I have no comment at all on that mirror. That mirror is not on the table.


I plan to re-read the books and figure this out.

No comments: