Thursday, February 01, 2007

Best Quotes from Celebrity Big Brother 2007

Jermaine on Jackiey and her musical bottom, as it made music all night long - "Oh my God. I've been inhaling someone's ass."

"They're saying I pronounce Dirk's name as duck," giggled Shilpa, "Duck Benedict. It sounds like a dish."

Dirk on Jackiey's farting: "Don't strike a match, we'll all blow up"

In response to Donny's "You're Dirk F*****' Benedict", Dirk says: "I rarely use my middle name"

On seeing Ken's package, Danielle informs everyone, "I've just seen Ken's meat and two vege."

"I can't understand your name," Jackie protested, but a frustrated Shilpa shot back: "It's Shilpa. It's not a sentence, it's a fricking name."

Carole postulated, "Her [Jackiey's] talking is, I suspect, worse than the farting."


Outside of the House
UK Chancellor Gordon Brown: "I want Britain to be seen as a country of fairness and tolerance. Anything detracting from this I condemn."

Indian Minister for External Affairs Anand Sharma: ''It has caused indignation, it is most unfortunate, and any kind of racism - or racist slur - is unacceptable in any civilised society.''

No comments: