Monday, January 22, 2007

Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!

Big Brother Third Eviction and Racism Questions Answered...
Jade Goody was evicted! Things appear to be much more calm now that she's gone.

Was it racism? I shied away from this question, but I, thanks to YouTube, was able to watch the many of the Celebrity Big Brother V episodes and of sound mind have been able to come up with the conclusion that there was racism involved.

Goody calls Shilpa "Poppadom", its quite similar to someone calling any other made-up slur. Goody goes on to say, she did use a racist term but it wasn't meant in a racist way. (I'll have to note this defense strategy for the future, just in case.) Danielle Lloyd she did cross a line when she said, 'do Indians eat with their hands or is that the Chinese.' So she's looking for a reason to be racist. "Indian people are skinny because they eat undercooked food." If that isn't racist I don't know what is. It seems Shilpa is being gracious and dignified, being nice to those that have shown her immense cruelty. I'm not a big fan or a small one, but I know it takes a lot of strength to do something like that and she should be admired.

After viewing and reviewing the clips, Jade had a serious case of missing a couple doses of Prozacs. She goes off like she's in serious need of Anger Managment classes.

Now I only hope the racism issue dies down, because I'm tired of hearing it. That's why I am writing about. :) I only hope Jade stops trying to be in the limelight over this.

No comments: